Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall

Go down 
+3
temo
Paco
Tr4q
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tr4q
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Tr4q

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall Empty
PostSubject: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi I'm TR4Q and I started making a offensive team last week. It turns out I hate offensive teams. LOL. Maybe balanced would do better for me. Then I started thinking of stall team. Looked at what it does and fell in love with it. Slowly killing their pokes. Ya so I made this team. Please rate it!

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall Abomasnow-f
Abomasnow @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252HP/4 SAtk/252 SDef 0 speed ivs
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Substitute
- Blizzard
- Leech Seed
- Protect

My lead. Sassy nature and 0 iv's to lower speed so I can get the hail when I face a hippowdon lead. The ev's allow bulkiness to stall. I use subsitute, protect and leech seed to slowly take away they're health. Blizzard is just a great stab with 130 base power with 100% accuracy in the hail. Leftovers is to help recovery taken away from my subsitutes.

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall Walrein
Walrein @Leftovers
EVs: 220 HP / 240 Def / 48 Spe
Bold Nature
Ability: Ice Body
-Substitute
-Protect
-roar
-Surf

This is the heart of the team. Stall them to death with hail,poison, Protects and Subs. The poison is from the toxic spikes from tentacruel. Roar is to phaze away the skarmory that tries to roar me away. the given ev's allow me to outspeed it. This beast heals 1/8 of its Hp every turn with leftovers and ice body! The Hp ev's and 31 Hp ivs gives it the ability to sub and protect without ever losing Hp unless damaged by them. This only works if I Sub and protect over and over again.

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall Gliscor
Gliscor @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
Impish Nature
Ability: Hyper Cutter
-Earthquake
-Roost
-Stealth Rock
-Stone Edge

This is my only counter to Lucario. I swith in when they do Close Combat. It soaks it up and EQ's Ftw, but obviously they're gonna switch, so I can roost the damage off. Or I could Stealth Rock on the switch. This adds another entry hazard for my team.

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall 073-3
Tentacruel @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 Sp.Def
Calm Nature
Ability: Liquid Ooze
-Surf
-Toxic Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-knock Off

The best mix ape counter in the game? Toxic spikes helps me stall with Stallrien. Also my spinner. I can switch this out to counter something or spin some hazards away and either spin or lay my spikes down. Knock off is to knock off they're leftovers. I just found out you can get knock off from the Platinum move tutor..........

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall 478_froslass_1_f
Froslass @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Cloak
Timid Nature
EV: 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
-Substitute
-Confuse Ray
-Blizzard
-Spikes

Another great staller. Confuse Ray first. I chose Confuse Ray because I want them to be poison while having a chance of not attacking. Sub until they miss and then set up spikes. Kind of like Stallrien but without the ice body. Sucks up the fighting moves aimed at stallrien. Also my spin blocker.

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall 297
Hariyama@Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Impish Nature
EV: 80 HP / 172 Atk / 252 Def / 4 Spe
-Whirlwind
-Fire Punch
-Force Palm
-Knock Off

The answer to T-tar and kind of scizor. Bring it in on them. They switch? And I whirlwind for two hazard damage?
If they don't switch I get to kill them with force palm or fire punch. My physical wall. Takes the fire aimed at my Ice pokes. Knock off is for their leftovers.

Feel free to suggest a change in my team. RMT!

Last edited by Tr4q on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paco
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Paco

Favorite Pokemon : Gyarados

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 pm

u have a big fighting weakness. and ice punch can pretty much take down gliscor since most fighting types have it. and stone edge for forsslass. so maybe carry a bug type.
Back to top Go down
Tr4q
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Tr4q

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:20 pm

Doesn't tentacruel have a fighting resistance?
And doesn't Hariyama have resitance to Rock?
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:37 pm

You dont have a sweeper do you?
Back to top Go down
Tr4q
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Tr4q

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:21 pm

It does say Hail STALL.
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 pm

I'm not a fan of Hail Stall myself (I think it's kinda cheap =P) but run Blizzard on Froslass.
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Tentacruel is the best infernape counter? sword dance on the switch for infernape, then OHKO with stone edge (I think). Latias can switch in on any infernape attack and is faster so can OHKO with surf.

Black sludge on tentacruel to annoy trick users.
Back to top Go down
Shaywin
Admin
Shaywin

Favorite Pokemon : Jumpluff

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Paco wrote:
u have a big fighting weakness. and ice punch can pretty much take down gliscor since most fighting types have it. and stone edge for forsslass. so maybe carry a bug type.

The only time I would consider a big weakness is if his team had 3 or more Pokemon with the same weakness. 2 is nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://shaywin.forumotion.com
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:37 pm

I say Brick Break could be a good idea on Hariyama. Incase Screens are set up (Which seems to be getting more common nowadays) And it's a little stronger.
However the Paralysis is always nice to get.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall   OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG TR4Q's Hail Stall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: