Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Mesprit UU Pokmon

Go down 
+5
Bosshog
lopunny1991
george182
FrozenVirus
Lilcrazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : Mesprit UU Pokmon Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Mesprit UU Pokmon 486

COMING SOON!
Back to top Go down
FrozenVirus

Favorite Pokemon : Latias

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:00 pm

Since when was Mesprit OU?

I swear, I'm like one of the only people I've ever seen use one.
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 am

mesprit is too average, if you want a wall use uxie , and i you want a sweeper use azelf, so why would you use mesprit?

uxie even has more speed than mesprit, and then to top it all off cresselia is even better than both uxie and mesprit, although she has an arguably worse movepool. The uses of mesprit are limited and most teams don't need so I think she belongs in UU, but she is still a great pokemon, but to average to be OU, when there are more focused options like azelf, alakazam, uxie and cresselia.
Back to top Go down
lopunny1991
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
lopunny1991

Favorite Pokemon : lopunnyc

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:39 pm

I'm waiting for this thread to be finished since I want to learn about the mesprit. Well hope its up soon. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/members/79947/lopunny1991.html
lopunny1991
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
lopunny1991

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Hey I have a pokemon strategy

mesprit
Mesprit UU Pokmon 486

moves
1. knock off
2. thunderwave
3. toxic
4. ice beam
Ev's: 252 def 252 sp def 4 hp
nature: bold
item: leftovers

discription:
This set is mostly concentrated as a haxer. If you don't have any haxer in your team such as a offensive team this type of mesprit could even out your team. Knock off foes leftovers such as pokemon like swampart, vaporeon, bronzong and many other walls and stalers. Mesprit can also stall a pokemon with toxic and if that doesn't work (such as a steel type like jirachi) thunderwave is there to cripple any speedy or steel type pokemon. Ice beam is there for pokemon such as dragon types and flying types and provides a decent move on mesprit. It is also a good switch in to aerodactyl to ice beam. This set doesn't contain thunderbolt since gyrados can be crippled by either thunderwave or toxic as for suicune and the other water types are almost all walls. Swampert can be poisened.
Back to top Go down
Bosshog
Bosshog

Favorite Pokemon : THE HONCH!

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:36 pm

FrozenVirus wrote:
Since when was Mesprit OU?

I swear, I'm like one of the only people I've ever seen use one.

he isnt. topic is moved. (to here)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bosshog
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 2:40 pm

lopunny1991 wrote:

mesprit
Mesprit UU Pokmon 486

moves
1. knock off
2. thunderwave
3. toxic
4. ice beam

discription:
This set is mostly concentrated as a haxer. If you don't have any haxer in your team such as a offensive team this type of mesprit could even out your team. Knock off foes leftovers such as pokemon like swampart, vaporeon, bronzong and many other walls and stalers. Mesprit can also stall a pokemon with toxic and if that doesn't work (such as a steel type like jirachi) thunderwave is there to cripple any speedy or steel type pokemon. Ice beam is there for pokemon such as dragon types and flying types and provides a decent move on mesprit. It is also a good switch in to aerodactyl to ice beam. This set doesn't contain thunderbolt since gyrados can be crippled by either thunderwave or toxic as for suicune and the other water types are almost all walls. Swampert can be poisened.

Steelix walls this so bad. Immune to T-Wave and Toxic. It takes pittance damage from Knock Off and Ice Beam is neutral but won't do that much due to non STAB and most Max HP and SpDef.

If you want the Defences even I would change the EVs to
252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpDef for Bold
and
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpDef for Calm.

This will just about even out the defences.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
lopunny1991
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
lopunny1991

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:05 am

►AJ29◄ wrote:
lopunny1991 wrote:

mesprit
Mesprit UU Pokmon 486

moves
1. knock off
2. thunderwave
3. toxic
4. ice beam

discription:

Steelix walls this so bad. Immune to T-Wave and Toxic. It takes pittance damage from Knock Off and Ice Beam is neutral but won't do that much due to non STAB and most Max HP and SpDef.

If you want the Defences even I would change the EVs to
252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpDef for Bold
and
252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpDef for Calm.

This will just about even out the defences.

All pokemon are walled by something, there isn't one poke that can't be walled. Plus the odds of finding a steelix are very low. I also placed the ev's on def since mesprits are known to have a lot of sp def and opponents will try to switch a physical attack on mesprit. Plus the only things that could really use those sp def ev's would be a shadow ball which in that case you would switch to something that can take it.
Back to top Go down
Lilcrazy
Common Poster
Common Poster
Lilcrazy

Badges : Mesprit UU Pokmon Form
Favorite Pokemon : Espeon

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 am

actually no. HP evs cover both Spd evs and Def evs so whathat u are saying is wrong is wrong. 252 hp, and mix def would be the better option because if u just max out both defenses in a sense your def is weaker because u lack the HP needed to asorb hits more.
Back to top Go down
Dallas von Gikkingen
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Dallas von Gikkingen

Favorite Pokemon : Skarmory FTW

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:23 am

lopunny1991 wrote:

mesprit
Mesprit UU Pokmon 486

moves
1. knock off
2. thunderwave
3. toxic
4. fire move

discription:

In bold...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendospace.powerguild.net
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:16 pm

The only Fire moves it can learn are Fire Punch and HP Fire D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
raul crager

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 am

Yh AJ right and Mespirit is nowhere close to OU
Back to top Go down
Marvin10
Marvin10

Favorite Pokemon : Manectric

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:30 am

Better moves:
calm mind
thunder wave
psychic
hp fire

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mesprit UU Pokmon   Mesprit UU Pokmon Empty

Back to top Go down

Mesprit UU Pokmon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Pokemon Strategy Dex :: UU Pokemon-
Jump to: