Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP Empty
PostSubject: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Okays. This is a doubles battle tower team. I've never actually made a team before, so try to criticize constructively. Not planning on using this against real people, but I still want it to be as good as it can be. I made this a few weeks ago, and now that I'm looking at it I'm kinda questioning the EV spread on Starmie. Razz But anyway, critique and help are much needed. Oh, and I'm willing to replace anyone on the team except Swellow - Starry MUST have a swellow on her team. Razz I can work with the moveset and all, but me wants a swellow.

STARMIE @ Damp Rock
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid
136HP / 156SpA / 216Spd

~ Rain Dance
~ Surf
~ Thunder
~ Recover

GENGAR @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
4Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spd

~ Shadow Ball
~ Thunder
~ Focus Blast
~ Explosion

SWAMPERT @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Impish
252HP / 96Atk / 160Def

~ Earthquake
~ Ice Beam
~ Toxic
~ Surf

SWELLOW @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Guts
Nature: Jolly
252Atk / 4SpD / 252Spd

~ Brave Bird
~ Facade
~ Protect
~ U-turn

Last edited by starryday on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tr4q
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Tr4q

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

Swellow@Flame Orb/Toxic Orb
Jolly 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Facade
Brave Bird
Protect
U-turn
The better set.
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Several things, make sure you add descriptions to your RMT to make sure it's easy to follow and pictures would be nice too.

Tr4q posted an improvement that I assume you liked. If you did and you want it on your team you should edit it onto your RMT so other plays can see what set you are now using.

Thirdly, you didn't post a full RMT. That's not a huge problem but you didn't exactly ask us to help you fill in the space or give us guidelines we must follow for those missing Pokemon.

Gengar doesn't have the bulk to get a Rain Dance off. You're better off running Explosion and move those 4 ev's into Attack. This doesn't exactly OHKO Blissey but does quite a fair bit of damage.

If I can, I'd like to suggest some things for your final spots. You might want a Blissey killer which can be the bane of Rain Dance teams. For the last spot you might want a Swift Swimmer to fully benefit from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Tr4q
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Tr4q

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:03 am

Examples of swiftswimmers:
Kingra, kabutops, and ludicolo.
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:05 am

Quote :
Several things, make sure you add descriptions to your RMT to make sure it's easy to follow and pictures would be nice too.

Tr4q posted an improvement that I assume you liked. If you did and you want it on your team you should edit it onto your RMT so other plays can see what set you are now using.

Thirdly, you didn't post a full RMT. That's not a huge problem but you didn't exactly ask us to help you fill in the space or give us guidelines we must follow for those missing Pokemon.

Gengar doesn't have the bulk to get a Rain Dance off. You're better off running Explosion and move those 4 ev's into Attack. This doesn't exactly OHKO Blissey but does quite a fair bit of damage.

If I can, I'd like to suggest some things for your final spots. You might want a Blissey killer which can be the bane of Rain Dance teams. For the last spot you might want a Swift Swimmer to fully benefit from the rain.

I'll try to add descriptions, and will change the Swellow.

Notice that this is a Battle Tower doubles team, hence there are only four spots.

And thanks for the tips. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paco
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Paco

Favorite Pokemon : Gyarados

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:14 pm

thats a pretty good team to me. since it's the battle tower and doubles i dont know much about it but it seems good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP   Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh Noz, Starry's Battling XP
Page 1 of 1