Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub

Go down 
+5
Tiger
starryday
dsilover
temo
ET
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

Favorite Pokemon : Aerodactyl OR Lapras

ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub Empty
PostSubject: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 am

Hai - here is where you can request for certain Pokemon such as; IV breds, old and new events, EVd Pokemon, Synchronisers, Shinies, Shiny EVds etc etc... Basically you can ask for anything here - please keep the SPAM to minimum. Also I may sometimes post some of my special pwning Pokemon here aswell - so stay active! clown
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

Favorite Pokemon : Charizard, Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:06 am

I need a ralts with high ivs in attack and speed with an adamant nature. what would you trade for that?
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 pm

temo wrote:
I need a ralts with high ivs in attack and speed with an adamant nature. what would you trade for that?
Um ill get going on that ralts, i am a collector of shinies... btw do u want any egg moves?
Back to top Go down
dsilover
dsilover

Favorite Pokemon : infernape

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:39 pm

can i have any shiny except magikarp
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:19 pm

If you could manage 1 or 2 of these for me, that'd be amazing(only one of each species is needed). I have EVd pokes and egg moved pokes, and I do have two shinies(UT Sentret and Kricketune), but they're not very good shinies. I can also get XD pokemon.

Houndoom NN: "Diesel"
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire preffered
EVs: 80Atk/252SpAtk/176Spe (not a necessity, as long as the moveset is there, but if you would, that'd be nice)
IVs: high Attack, Special Attack, and/or Speed would be nice but again isn't required
- Overheat
- Dark Pulse
- Reversal
- Hidden Power Fighting

Meganium
Nature: Bold
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 216 HP / 148 Def / 144 SpA
IVs: anything works

- Energy Ball
- Aromatherapy
- Reflect
- Synthesis

Typhlosion NN "Volcan"
Nature: Mild/Rash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 Atk / 252 SpA / 112 Spe

~ Eruption
~ Focus Punch
~ Overheat / Will-O-Wisp
~ Earthquake / Hidden Power Ice

Let me repeat that there's no need to do them all, or meet all of the criteria on them. Let me know what kind of things you're interested in and I'll get back to you with a list.
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm

starryday wrote:
If you could manage 1 or 2 of these for me, that'd be amazing(only one of each species is needed). I have EVd pokes and egg moved pokes, and I do have two shinies(UT Sentret and Kricketune), but they're not very good shinies. I can also get XD pokemon.

Houndoom NN: "Diesel"
Nature: Timid
Ability: Flash Fire preffered
EVs: 80Atk/252SpAtk/176Spe (not a necessity, as long as the moveset is there, but if you would, that'd be nice)
IVs: high Attack, Special Attack, and/or Speed would be nice but again isn't required
- Overheat
- Dark Pulse
- Reversal
- Hidden Power Fighting

Meganium
Nature: Bold
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 216 HP / 148 Def / 144 SpA

- Energy Ball
- Aromatherapy
- Reflect
- Synthesis

Typhlosion NN "Volcan"
Nature: Mild/Rash
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 144 Atk / 252 SpA / 112 Spe

~ Eruption
~ Focus Punch
~ Overheat / Will-O-Wisp
~ Earthquake / Hidden Power Ice

Let me repeat that there's no need to do them all, or meet all of the criteria on them. Let me know what kind of things you're interested in and I'll get back to you with a list.

Hey man, i can EV and IV breed well, but I'll do two off your wishlist - get back to me on which ones you want.
BTW i am interested in events, hard-to-get shinies, rare items, old events, new events, EVd shinies.
Back to top Go down
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Do you have a needle or a ekans? I don't really care about level and stuff... I just want one =p
Back to top Go down
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 am

How about the Houndoom and the Meganium, then? And I don't have too much, but I have XD Pokemon and My Pokemon Ranch Shellos and Pachirisu, as well as a shiny Typhlosion I'd be willing to trade. I can also get you lucky eggs.
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:21 pm

I'm looking for a speed boosting natured jirachi, preferable hasty or naive so I can go mixed, but jolly and timid will be fine, doesn't have to be shiny, I have a shiny eved legit latias with amazing IV's up for trade, amoungst many other pokes.
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:02 pm

sorry for not replying in so long, I have a shiny rapidash mchamp clefairy and gyrados, but I dont want to trade the gyrados for anything unless a gible with full ivs in attack and speed with a speed boosting nature that lowers special attack, sorry for not knowing the name of the nature. PM me back if you want to trade for them.

I only want gible to know earthquake and outrage for egg moves, sorry for not specifying and all the shinies I have I cannot tell you their ivs or evs.
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

PostSubject: PPLZ   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 am

hey guys, gimme some leway here plz - im gona be away for a bit from my home and... i forgot my ds so plz lay off the requests etc for a bit...
Back to top Go down
temo
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
temo

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 pm

I didnt know you were gone and thorught you weren't going to do it at all, I dont need the pokemon I mentioned earlier but if you have already started then I'll trade you the pokemon for em.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm

what i need bad is a shiny charamnder lv1
Back to top Go down
Jude
Common Poster
Common Poster
Jude

Favorite Pokemon : Mew

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:54 pm

dsilover wrote:
can i have any shiny except magikarp

Maybe you should require people to ask for specifics =3
Back to top Go down
DiamondMastaDraco

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm

I'm requesting a IV Bred Nincada or Shiny .. Nature doesnt matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub   ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub Empty

Back to top Go down

ET's Pokemon Requesting Hub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Pokemon Trading-
Jump to: