Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Freeuser FC * New To This *

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freeuser FC

Freeuser FC * New To This * Empty
PostSubject: Freeuser FC * New To This *   Freeuser FC * New To This * EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 am

lol! Hello, As you saw on the subject i'm new to shaywin!

My pokémon team is as follows :

Torterra - 66

Crobat - 77

Infernape - 88

Dialga - 85

Palkia - 86

Darkrai - 96

I'm trying to get the lucky egg right now. So thaat I can turn my team into level 100s.
Back to top Go down
ET
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ET

Favorite Pokemon : Aerodactyl OR Lapras

PostSubject: Since Jack is not online... Welcome to Shaywin Forums!   Freeuser FC * New To This * EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 am

Hi, i'm ET! Welcome to the Shaywin Forums! Remember to stay active and check out every feature!
Also GL with training your pokemon rabbit If you don't know what EV's are or how to do it already visit:

http://www.shaywin.com/pokemon-center-f3/ev-training-guide-by-second-heartbeat-t158.htm

Good luck at Shaywin.com ~ Where the Journey To Success Starts
Back to top Go down
george182
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
george182

Favorite Pokemon : Dugtrio, got to love em.

PostSubject: Re: Freeuser FC * New To This *   Freeuser FC * New To This * EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:53 pm

In standard play, some pokemon are banned, due to being too powerful, and are put in the uber tier, which varies from site to site, but is a list of pokemon banned from standard play. Darkrai palkia and diagle are ubers, and crobat, infernape and tortera are not good enough to be used in uber battles, so i would replace your three ubers, with three other pokemon.

Don't worry about leveling your pokemon to lvl 100, as in wifi battles they are boosted to lvl 100 anyway, so it doesn't matter.

as ET metioned, there are EV's to consider and IV's aswel, each stat can vary beteen 0-31 extra points for a type of pokemon, and you obviously want pokemon with as high iv's as possible, and on top of that a nature is important, you may notice impish, hasty etc, well they make a difference and multiply that stat by 1.1 and divide from another stat by 1.1 some nature boost and reduce the same stat, so no effect occurs, theses are known as neautral natures and are not really used in battle. For natures see http://www.serebii.net/games/natures.shtml for a list of all the natures and effects and follow ET's link for EV's and.

When you post a team, the moves, natures, and EV's are normally shown, to help people suggest changes for your team and items aswell.

hope i helped! (and didn't confuse/patronise you lol)
Back to top Go down
Paco
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Paco

Favorite Pokemon : Gyarados

PostSubject: Re: Freeuser FC * New To This *   Freeuser FC * New To This * EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 pm

hmm. not much to say on the team. i think u shud try and get a tutor. u seem like a person that has teh potiential so try it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freeuser FC * New To This *   Freeuser FC * New To This * Empty

Back to top Go down

Freeuser FC * New To This *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: