Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !

Go down 
+8
future237
Paco
Nova
Jude
temo
Tr4q
Shaywin
ShroomAttack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dserj
Common Poster
Common Poster
Dserj

Favorite Pokemon : Blaziken Typhlosion Scizor Zangoose

ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 pm

your sigs are really good!
i like the mightyena sig
can you make me a sig with the mightyena background and put pokemon people scizor and zangoose and put Dserj in a black font with a red outline??
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:11 am

SHROOMS MAKING SIGS AGAIN ZOMG! =O

ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 Celebisig
Back to top Go down
Dserj
Common Poster
Common Poster
Dserj

Favorite Pokemon : Blaziken Typhlosion Scizor Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 pm

awesome celebi sig
i love it!O_O
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm

Does that mean you want it ? xD
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Im glad to see your back, though how do you make the auras? since id have something semi sweet but thats wat it is lacking i think
Back to top Go down
Chico
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Can you make me a Vaporeon Avy and Sig pl0x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:13 am

Nova wrote:
Im glad to see your back, though how do you make the auras? since id have something semi sweet but thats wat it is lacking i think
What software do you use?

@Chico- Sure
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

Favorite Pokemon : Absol, Ninetales, Glaceon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Suicune, Totidile, Quilava

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:32 am

PSP X2 im finally starting to get a hang of it, i made a background a few days ago, to dark for m likeing but alot of people thought it looked kool
ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 Image111
(Its bigger i just resized it)
so i am getting better
Back to top Go down
ShroomAttack
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
ShroomAttack

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Nova wrote:
PSP X2 im finally starting to get a hang of it, i made a background a few days ago, to dark for m likeing but alot of people thought it looked kool
ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 Image111
(Its bigger i just resized it)
so i am getting better
mmm...

I have no idea how to make glows in that software
Back to top Go down
Nova
Advanced Trainer
Advanced Trainer
Nova

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:17 am

this sucks, is there a way to download the software your useing for free?
Back to top Go down
m1jb
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
m1jb

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 pm

u make really unorthidox sigs but there creative and i like them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !   ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShroomAttacks Lame Sigs TAKING REQUESTS ! UPDATE NEW AND BETTER SIGS !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2