Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

Favorite Pokemon : Shuppet

Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?   Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:45 pm

I Like Flannery the fire type gym leader only because of her gym layout! it's awesome so who's yours?

Last edited by ►AJ29◄ on Sat May 01, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smiley spam deleted again.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaywin.com
starryday
starryday

Favorite Pokemon : Camerupt

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?   Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Again, chill with the smilies, kid. Wink lol

Personally, I like Flannery, too. Fire types are the best, and while her gym layout is annoying as heck when you're trying to get a rematch with her, I think she's my favorite. Though Winona is cool, too. I like Flying types, and her gym is much easier to navigate. haha
Back to top Go down
SoulSilverFraligatr
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
SoulSilverFraligatr

Favorite Pokemon : Shuppet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?   Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Yeah Winona is cool to. But i like Flannery's gym more than Winona's because when i was in the car playing my ruby all chill in the car and then those door things made me feel dizzy and then i threw up! pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaywin.com
Dragon Master
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Dragon Master

Favorite Pokemon : All Dragon-Types

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?   Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm

The last guy in the elite four. (Does that count?) Not the champion. the guy before him. you know the DRAGON guy.

Last edited by Dragon Master on Sun May 02, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brad64
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
Brad64

Favorite Pokemon : Pikachu and Jirachi not to mention Mew

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?   Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:23 am

I like Wattson because and Wallace because Wallace is the Champion in emerald and Wattson because of the challange his battle is with shock wave
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?   Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:34 am

If I see any more smiley spam I will have to give you another warning... I've edited about 3-4 Posts with it now.

And I like Flannery too, her Torkoal always got me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?   Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Gym Leader in The Hoenn Region?
Page 1 of 1