Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Best game list from 10 to 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

Best game list from 10 to 1 Empty
PostSubject: Best game list from 10 to 1   Best game list from 10 to 1 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Well these are the best games in my opinion,btw most of these are old games,so dont yell at me tellin me to add halo 3 and all that new stuff lol

#10 Ratchet and Clank:Up Your Aresenal

Best game list from 10 to 1 Ratchetandclank3box

Well,the main reason i chose this game is because it was one of the first online games ive ever played,and by far the Ratchet and Clank series,is the greatest 3rd person shooter.I still play UYA (UYA is,Up Your Aresenal) online.UYA is a 3rd person shooter and the 1st multiplayer game in the R&C series.Ratchet is a lombax (whatever a lombax is lol scratch ) from the planet veldin traveling with this tiny little robot (that looks a lot like Gir from Invader Zim) who helps him along the way by using clank as this helicopter thingy lol.The story is kind of lame,but the online gets pretty fun and competitve.

#9 Final Fantasy XIII (Cool

For a PS1 game,wow.Lol all i have to say,one of the best PS1 games of all time.Final Fantasy 8 is one of the many games in the sqaure enix/sqauresoft series.This one takes a more realitic aproach of an RPG.You are Squall Leonhart,or Leon,and you are a member of the Balmab Garden war academy.You have a dream at the beging where you are in combat with your rival,Seifer,who gives you a scar on your forehead.The dream becomes reality,and there was a girl in the dream who you soon meet too.She becomes the love of your life and then a evil sorceress strikes,named Ultimicia.I dont wanna ruin a great story so ill leave it at that Razz

Best game list from 10 to 1 Final_fantasy_8_ntsc-front

#8 Dissidia:Final Fantasy

Best game list from 10 to 1 Dissidia

Recently released,Dissidia:Final Fantasy is for PSP.This game was pretty clever.Almost every new Final Fantasy game that comes out,has a new way of playing the game.Including new chracters,locations,and totally different stories.And after all the years and all the games,all of the chracters never were in the same game.Well now they are.Fighting against there own sides or the evil side.And you can play through each chracters sepaerate story,but with the other chracters traveling with them.Each chracter searches for theyre own crystal,but when they do get all the crystals,theres one slight problem...which im not telling you!XD the controls for this game are great,and its more actiony than other turn-ased final fantasy games.The only dissapointment here:no online mode.I was really hoping for it.itd be great online,but at least its still adhoc.

#7 Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty

Best game list from 10 to 1 Metal_Gear_Solid_2_Sons_Of_Liberty

THe sequel to the PS1 game,Metal Gear Solid.Takes place in 2009 and the first time in the series you dont play as Solid Snake or Big Boss for the whole game.At the beginng,youre still Solid Snake,for like a twenty minute mission!:I lol the rest of the game you play as this new,really anoying chracter,Raiden.Raiden was a child solider and leader of The Small Boy Unit.Heres the terrible part.His parents were killed by Solidus Snake,and then right after that.Solidus raises him!Hes trying to make the ultimate child solider.Raidens real name being Jack,he got nicknames like "jack the ripper".His love,rose,is always butting in in the middle of your mission saying thing like "Your room is so empty!A room with no heart!No soul!" and "Why dont you sleep with me?!".it onestly gets really anoying.Then at the end of the game you relize something.....you did the mission for nothin.why?go buy it lol!

#6 Kingdom hearts

Best game list from 10 to 1 12_us

On a less mature note,this game was pretty good.An epic story for a game rated E having disney chracters :I lol.A actiony RPG with the main characer,Sora.Sora is a normal boy who lives on a normal island whos life is no longer gonna be so normal.Normal.Hes been having weird dreams lately.As quoted at the beging "ive been having these weird thoughts lately.But are they real?or not?". You then begin a training mission which is really a dream,and the next day you,Riku,and the girl who you obliviously like,Kairi,make a raft and use it to go to new worlds.Kairi then leaves the island without you in a terrible storm and you run from youre parents to find her.These dark creature things called heartless attack you.You then find Riku who says "come with me.To the outside world".You then explore different worlds based off of disney chracters (thats the gay part)lolz.Buy it to find the rest of the great story

#5 MetaL Gear Portable Ops +

:,( the sad reason i chose this game is because this is the replacement for the online verision of Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence online.Solid 3 subsistence was a great online game and his is its less great replacement.Well one of its replacements.The other is Metal Gear Solid 4 online,which i would play but i have no PS3.So if you have those options like me,the best online MGS game you can find besides MGS4 is this.The game having no story,this is an expansion to MGS Portable Ops 1.MGS Portable Ops + is mostly for online purposes.All though the latest and past online MGS games were better,if you have no PS3 and dont plan on your parents buying it for you any time soon,then this is one of the best online MGS games out there.lol

Best game list from 10 to 1 4949812x

#5 Pokemon Platinum Verision

http://zerolightseeds.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/pokemon-platinum.jpg

This game is the reason most of you are here...im really not gonna spend more time writing a discription for THIS lol.Still a great game Smile

#4 Final Fantasy XI (11)

Best game list from 10 to 1 200904182353548042

wow this is like the best MMORPG ever.So amazing its hard to put in words.First,you create your own chracter choosing from different races.Then you basically team up with people across the world while raising your own giant chicken things to ride,fighting different players for therye money equipment and compition,while traveling the huge world of Van'a'diel in a awesome airship.A great game and diffenatly a great MMORPG.But,it costs money Sad but i say,its worth it.

#3 Metal Gear Solid 3:Subsistence

The complete version of MGS3.This verision includes a great new camera view,and a bonus disc containing the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake games,along with bonus snake versus monkey levels,a mode where you fight all the bosses,and online mode.But,sadly,the great online mode of this game was shut down after just its first year of running.....i hate sony for them doing that!If someone could show me how to make a private server i would SO do it.But on the other hand the 1 player mode of this game is great.You are Snake (or naked snake,because he is not the real solid snake) abd your mission is to rescue the scientist Socolov,because he is under prisoner to design a nuclear weapon that would spell doom for the world.The "Shagohod".But your old mentor,The Boss,interfiers and she tells you "I'm defecting to the soviet union" and joins the cobra unit as the leader.Corernel Volgin injers snake,and takes socolov to Grozni Grad,an army base.You then meet the mysterious EVA,who gives you tips along the way.You travel to Grozni Grad only to fnd.......Buy it! lol!

#2 Final Fantasy VII (7)

...The greatest RPG of all time.You are Cloud,a former member of SOLIDER,till you learned SOLIDER and the Shinra' Electric Power Co. are stealing mako energy ad using it for them selves.You now joined the anti-shinra' organization known as AVALANCHE.The other members of AVALANCHE are Barret Walace,Tifa Lockheart,Biggs,Wedge,and Jessie.Cloud is mad.Hes mad at Shinra'.hes mad at everything.And one thing in perticuler,the death of his best friend Zack back in the days when he was in SOLIDER.(see more about his shinra' days in Final Fantasy 7:crisis core for PSP).Once all the chracters are in place,they tell you their stories,usually with you playing flash backs.Its a really touching story.And oh yeah,the main villian,Sephiroth,hes just a beast XD another reason this is a great game.Well ill leave it at that,because id hate to ruin a great story.btw its for PS1 and availble as a download in the PSP store and the PS3 store.

Drum roll please.....and #1 is.....................Metal Gear Solid 4:Guns of the Patriots

Best game list from 10 to 1 2401727275_1494dd5c2f

Well,Solid Snake is now very old from a progresing diasese known as Foxdie.Hes told he has a small amount of time to live,and Snake being the fighter he is,the one and only thing he wants to do before he dies is:Kill his brother,Liquid snake,who has made his life a living hell.He ruintes with MANY old chracters from the other games,with quite a number of main chracter deaths.The game is touching,the end is shocking,and the online mode is great.If youve played through this game,i think lots of people cant argue,that this is the greatest game ever.....

Best game list from 10 to 1 2401727275_1494dd5c2f

sorry about the pictures out of order i messed up but i hope you buy some of these if you havent,and share your opinions
Best game list from 10 to 1 Final_fantasy_7_logo
Back to top Go down
Dallas von Gikkingen
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Dallas von Gikkingen

Favorite Pokemon : Skarmory FTW

PostSubject: Re: Best game list from 10 to 1   Best game list from 10 to 1 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

This is TOTALLY Opinionated XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.nintendospace.powerguild.net
Tom
Common Poster
Common Poster
Tom

Favorite Pokemon : Missingknows

PostSubject: Re: Best game list from 10 to 1   Best game list from 10 to 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 am

Very Happy yea it is
Back to top Go down
►AJ29◄
►AJ29◄

Badges : Heart Gold FC: 1591-3926-9076
Favorite Pokemon : Slugmaz are the new Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Best game list from 10 to 1   Best game list from 10 to 1 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:20 pm

Can you shrink some of the picture please. They're too big.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AJ29FF12
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best game list from 10 to 1   Best game list from 10 to 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best game list from 10 to 1
Page 1 of 1