Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start your journey to success now! Pokemon; Battle, Trade, Chat, and much more! The best accurate resource for all your Pokemon needs! Everything you need is here!

Shaywin HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
90HeroMAXD
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
90HeroMAXD

Favorite Pokemon : Scizor

Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach. Empty
PostSubject: Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach.   Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach. EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Now I just thought of this at the top of my head so don't blame me if its bad.

Note: Remember these teams may not be 100% victory its trail and error and reading your opponent

So with that said its a group guide. So what is a group guide? Well its simply a guide where everyone writes some kind of helpful tip.

Just send me a PM of your Team and I'll post it up.

Be sure to write the reason of the pokemon being in there. There stats(or EV's) Moves(nature recommended, but not required)

So let's get started!

Another note that should be mentioned is that this is my first actual guide based on Pokemon.

-------------------------------

90HerosMax's Guide
Team

Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach. 260
Swampert
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Moves:Stealth Rock, E-quake, Roar, Waterfall
-Lead he is just there to stealth rock and roar, to scout the team as you will eving him in HP, Def and SpDef he is a
decent wall to start off with.

Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach. 212Back_f
Scizor-My physical Sweeper
248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Moves:X-Scissor, Pursuit, Bullet Punch, Super Power
Scizor is pretty obvious. After Swampert has done his job switching the opponent out at least 2 times(total of 6 times)
Once that's done Siczor can tackle down most of his opponents with one hit. With either Super Power or Bullet Punch.

Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach. 350Back_m
Milotic-My special Sweeper and sub wall.
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Moves:Recover, Toxic, Ice Beam, Surf
With Milotic I can special attack decently and hold off special attacks decently

Pros: with a decent team and a move pool that is a very wide range. It can take down the threatful Shedinja(which I am sure many people have issues with forgetting about this pokemon)
Cons: Grass types can be a threat to this team.

Now these are all IMO.

Now its your turn!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/90sHeroMAXD
90HeroMAXD
Your Getting There
Your Getting There
90HeroMAXD

Favorite Pokemon : Scizor

Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach.   Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Some additonal:
I'd really recommend nothing, but Lum Berries. The reason is to avoid any kind of status damage. One that could cause trouble on this team is Palmer's Milotic, knowing Hypnosis and all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/90sHeroMAXD

Group Guide: Battle Tower 100 streak reach.
Page 1 of 1